BHA Design helped to transform a former golf course into a 101-acre corporate campus housing the global headquarters for Woodward, Inc. The initial phases include a 300,000 sf manufacturing facility, 60,000 sf office building, 30-acre natural area restoration along the Cache la Poudre River, and the renovation and incorporation of a historic barn site dating back to the 1860’s. BHA assisted Woodward with the master plan for the campus which is design to accommodate over 900,000 sf of office, manufacturing, research/testing, and commercial space on the edge of the Fort Collins downtown core.
- New corporate campus including ITS and Headquarters
- Associated commercial area
- Partnership with the City of Fort Collins; 31 acre River Restoration (Homestead Natural Area)
- Catalyst for Lincoln corridor improvements
- Historic Preservation / Adaptive Reuse of Cody-Hoffman barn site